Friday, June 8, 2012

Funny Pictures and Happy Friday Y'all

When my desk top becomes filled with memes and risque humor it's time to make a blog or at least post a bunch of them here. Since I don't write very much on this website these days it probably isn't technically a blog.

A gallery of naughty shenanigans is probably closest to the truth.

I'm never sure if these are photoshopped or real. As they say, truth is stranger than fiction so it is possible.



Now here's a name a man can be proud of.



A nerd's perspective.



Could be sarcasm or this woman has a loose sister. 




Could be the adult version of Electric Company's "tion" skit.




This one could be made up but either way it's pretty darn funny.



I've seen a few of these. Are there people into little skinny men and big fat women getting it on? 




This guy is a good salesman but alas he has no product.








This apron doesn't apply to me because I'm a good cook but this picture is pretty funny.



It's not difficult.




This is an oldie but goodie. I still get a kick out of this every time I read it.







Exactly.




No comments:

Post a Comment