Monday, June 14, 2010

Introducing Dewy Tulips


I am moving my Humpday Happenings blog to this location. I will eventually relocate all of my suggestive blogs from my Pamela in red page because I’m trying to clean up my act over there. lol

Some of you have been reading my pander for a few years now and for that I am grateful. I started Humpday Happenings on MySpace until it became a problem due to the many links I often add. So then I moved it to my Blogger account and now we are here. I don’t foresee any more moves. 

The name Humpday Happenings was already taken, several times in fact. If you do a search you’ll find many and most have nothing to do with sex. A few other ideas I had were also in use so I settled on this one. I’ve used tulips before and like the subtle suggestiveness of them. There is an anime character named Dewy Tulips but as far as I could find there doesn’t appear to be a blog with that title.

As I knew would happen I am running out of sexy videos to add at the end of my blogs so if you have some to share that I haven’t already used please feel free to share them.

You will probably see many changes before I finally settle on a look. If you are a friend in another forum please sign your user name I know you by after your comment. Sometimes I recognize your voice but not always.

Since this blog isn't called Humpday it doesn't have to be posted on a Wednesday. Not sure what day I will settle on but I'll try to be consistent. If you want to subscribe you'll get notifications otherwise just check back from time to time.

With that said here is my addition for today:
 


Here’s some interesting jewelry. I’m curious to find out who would wear such art.


Here’s some interesting facts about semen. Thank goodness I’m not allergic.


Having trouble keeping that weight off? You might want to relocate to Uganda. It turns out they find overweight women desirable:


Here’s an interesting video to watch:






2 comments:

  1. Vulva iconography is steadily on the rise. Very Betty Dodson in spirit. Also Annie Sprenkle.

    About 40 years ago, Betty convinced 100-150 sophisticated Manhattan women to go to Betty's apartment, drop their knickers, climb into gyno stirrups set up in her living room for the nonce, and have a photo portrait of their pussies taken. Betty then filled a carousel projector cartridge with slides made from this shoot, and used that cartridge to illustrate feminist lectures she gave around the USA and Canada on the theme "This is your vagina. Learn to love it." Betty claims that she often got long standing ovations. This was 15-20 years before the first performance of the Vagina Monologs.

    By 2050, women will agitate for the right to recreate with bottoms bare, same as women agitate now for "topfreedom." I submit that women are not truly ashamed of what lies between knee and navel. They are only embarrassed by it because of lecherous male attitudes and behaviour. A major theme of our time is "As a woman, I will not tailor my words and actions, simply in order to avoid offending or provoking men. It is high time that men learn to behave and get a life." This is our fate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men have had pride in their anatomy since the beginning of time, however women were mostly taught to keep our legs together and not talk about such things.

    Bottomless attire? That would turn a few heads.

    ReplyDelete