Friday, July 2, 2010

Jezebel's List of Turn Offs, Emergency Room Sex Mishaps and Romeo's Hot Lines

Here’s a list of rules Jezebel made for straight guys. If you are striking out on a regular basis where love is concerned you might want to consult her list.

http://jezebel.com/5051963/a-guys-guide-to-not-getting-it-on

She sounds a bit jaded. I have to admit to having no idea who the Bloodhound Gang is. Her links didn't work so I went to YouTube and found a video that might have to do with her comment. I now see why I had no idea who these guys are. In my opinion they are pretty lousy. Here's the video in case you are curious:




My, my, the things people do to get off. Here’s a link to some funny sex stories:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/sex/Sex-Snafus-That-Ended-Up-in-the-ER


According to Durex, Greece is having the most sex followed by Brazil. The USA is falling way behind in nineteenth place. You people need to get busy. Where's your competitive spirit?



If you want to read some hot erotica, read Shakespeare. That man wrote some sexy stories. Surely you remember Romeo and Juliet? Everyone was required to read it at one time or another.

Romeo says: “Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.” No wonder Juliet was swooning. Give me my sin again, yes, yes. Oh sorry. I got carried away there. *cough*

You can go here and read it for free. There’s even a download button if you have one of those electronic gadgets that holds text files.

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id=KD0OAAAAIAAJ&dq=shakespeare+romeo+and+juliet&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=7q43YUq0Id&sig=NuHx-CgjwE1dy_8wdcnrXKMYPcA&ei=xK2QSfidE4TSMZvD2KIL&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPP1,M1

The word fetish conjures thoughts of a person with kinky desires and while that is true there are many that are quite harmless. We all have them even though we may not refer to them as fetishes. A paraphilia is simply something that turns us on.

You name it and there is a fetish for it complete with club members and websites. Somnophilia is when sexual arousal and/or orgasm are achieved by intruding on and awakening a sleeping person with erotic caresses, but not with force or violence. It may include having sex with a sleeping person or simply rubbing the genitals and hands over their naked body. Sure beats the hell out of an alarm clock.

Today I’d like to talk to you about trouser bulges. Straight women and gay men are going to look. I don’t care what they say. Some are more discreet than I am, I mean others but they will notice there’s no doubt about it. It’s no different than a straight man looking at a woman with large breasts. Some guys are “showers” and I wouldn’t want that view to go to waste. ;o)

Speaking of trouser bulges. Billy Squire sure does wear his jeans well. Here he is asking us to stroke him. *giggle*


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Haha! You're in top form today Lady ;)

    You know, my boys both used to like to sing that song when they were little...it was SO hard to keep a straight face!

    xoxo
    MB
    February 11, 2009 9:44 AM
    BrambleRose said...

    i was here!!!

    now running back to myspace to comment

    michelle
    February 11, 2009 11:39 AM
    mike said...

    This song brings back memories!

    After volunteering at my local LGBT hotline for close to 18 years, there is probably NOTHING that I haven't heard about in detail. I'm NOT being judgmental at all, but believe me, there are some strange people out there. For all that I've heard, though, every once in a while I do get surprised.
    February 11, 2009 12:06 PM
    Pamela in red said...

    I love this song. I have it on my mp3/phone.

    He looks like he could use a good stroking. ;o)

    ReplyDelete