Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sexy Sneezes, Genital Furniture and Personality Tests


It turns out thinking about sex can make you sneeze. And here I thought it was the cedar pollen.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3867081.cms

Here’s a free birth order compatibility test:

http://choosers.ivillage.com/love/birth_order/

I'm the oldest in my family and married the youngest. I had never thought about this until reading that article. They say my best celebrity love match is Johnny Depp. Oh yeah!

I have been shopping for furniture and found a few that are a bit unusual. Here is a vagina couch. No, I’m not kidding. You truly can find anything on Craig’s list.







Here’s a penis table, oh and you can even buy a she male statue to go with it:




I found the perfect bed.




I had a few more pictures but Flickr took them down. I guess they were a bit too over the top.


Guys the kind of car you drive may determine the kind of women you attract. A man’s car supposedly reveals a lot about his personality and may have something to do with the kind of woman you appeal to. Here’s a website giving you details on that:

http://news.leasetrader.com/archive/2008/06/11/What-Kind-of-Woman-Does-Your-Car-Attract.aspx

And according to this website a woman’s shoes might decide what kind of guy she attracts:

http://www.happywomanmagazine.com/Fictionwriting/shoesattract.htm

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

    She awoke one night to strange creaking, gasping and slithering noises. Entering the living room, she saw it was just as she feared -- her penis table was getting it on with the vagina couch, while the shower breast accessories spewed scented soap over everything....
    John from Myspace
    February 18, 2009 7:19 AM
    Pamela in red said...

    Ay caramba! The furniture's having an orgy. ;o)
    February 18, 2009 11:49 AM
    Wayne said...

    GF, do you have too much time on your hands?
    February 18, 2009 4:10 PM
    Pamela in red said...

    Quite possibly. lol
    February 18, 2009 5:25 PM
    Aaron - PCP said...

    Way too much penis in this blog. Still I dug it.
    February 18, 2009 7:52 PM
    Pamela in red said...

    There were boobs too.
    February 19, 2009 6:52 AM
    Anonymous said...

    Nice! I'm a younger sister married to the oldest of 4. It actually makes a lot of sense ;)

    As for the sneezing thing...WTF? I never...ok VERY rarely sneeze!

    Thanks Pamela!
    xoxo
    MB
    February 19, 2009 11:04 AM
    Pamela in red said...

    I sneeze quite a lot. lol

    I'm the oldest married to the youngest. I can't remember if I mentioned that in the blog.

    ReplyDelete