Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Women See in Men, Why She's Not Answering and Fun Quotes

Naked men through the eyes of women:



I look at men’s hands too only I don’t want polish or calluses.

Here’s a funny blog about women, cell phones and why they don’t answer them. My excuse is usually that I can’t hear the darn thing but if I’m having sex I’m not going to answer. It can’t be that important.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/study-women-always-answer-their-phones-unless-they,18254/

Here are some discrete sex toys that look like other objects. I’d be afraid I might grab the wrong “lipstick”. Is that like painting the town red?

http://www.mypleasure.com/features/bulletins/23.asp

Here are some fun sex quotes I found:

"It is impossible to obtain a conviction for sodomy from an English jury. Half of them don't believe that it can physically be done, and the other half are doing it."
Winston Churchill

"A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man."
Mignon McLaughlin

"When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
Matt Groening

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Philips

"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."
Emo Philips

"I'm not really a homosexual. I just help them out when they're busy."
Frank Carson

"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
Mae West

I’ve been in more laps than a napkin. – Mae West

Apparently Britney has joined the Circus:

No comments:

Post a Comment