Saturday, January 1, 2011

Transvestites, Jennifer Lopez & Snow Penises

Eddie Izzard is one of my favorite transvestites. They don’t turn me on in a, “I wanna do him” sorta way but they make me smile. What can I say?

Incidentally, men who like to wear women's clothing are not necessarily gay. I have known a few who were straight.



Jennifer Lopez still looks great. Don’t you think?



With all the snow and kids out of school you know what’s going to happen, right? Adolescent boys are going to build weenie sculptures. Well, it turns out it’s against the law in some states and some have been fined.

You know in the old, old, old days phallic sculptures were part of fertility celebrations and people danced around manly parts without a care in the world but now days it’s against the law to make snow penises or snowmen with genitalia. Personally, I think people are too serious. Maybe I’m weird but I think it is fun and they need to lighten up a bit. Gee. It’s just a willy.

http://archive.recordonline.com/archive/2005/12/14/sn.html

These inventive kids even made one ejaculate. My guess is Mentos and diet coke. When you have teenage boys you learn such things.



You know how to tell female snowmen from male snowmen? Snowballs.

And here’s your nekkid lady slide show for those of you who love to see them. You know who you are.

http://www.maxim.com/amg/GIRLS/Slideshows/Fireside%20Foxes

Leatherhands- Vertical Lines:


2 comments: