Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Sex, Banned PETA Commercial and Wonder Woman

With all the snow we have had lately I thought that would be the theme. I already did penis snow sculptures so I had to think what else I could come up with that is sexual and snowy at the same time.

In 2009 we had a blizzard that broke records and had people snowed in for a few days and guess what? Nine months later there was a baby boom. The hospitals were having births left and right so they asked themselves what happened that would cause this influx of pregnant women and they realized it was the blizzard the previous winter.

So, we just had another blizzard here in Oklahoma, half the state was shut down for days, schools were closed men couldn’t go to work so I’m predicting a bunch of babies will be the result in October. Since much of the country has also had a lot of the white stuff I think this will be the case in other places as well.

What better way to keep warm than snuggling naked with your honey?

Here are some fun pictures some creative people made.








My friend, Claus shared this video with me. It was made for the Super Bowl but the network thought it was a bit too racy to show. You won't look at vegetables in quite the same way again.

PETA banned sexy commercial:



For you guys that get turned on by Wonder Woman, it looks like she will be making a comeback on NBC. She doesn’t look a day older.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/21/wonder-woman-project-finds-a-home-at-nbc/

Wonderland Avenue- White Horse:

No comments:

Post a Comment