Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sexy Miss Piggy, Bitter:Sweet and Sophie Loren




I'm sure this wasn't what the bridge architect had in mind when he designed this rail but it's amusing anyway. In case you don't see it, look at the sidewalk art the sun has made through the holes. :o)






I discovered a new sexy music artist. If you like retro jazzy tunes you’ll enjoy Bitter:Sweet. I’ve enjoyed every song I’ve heard so far. Here’s a taste to get you started.




I’m pretty sure this woman could strangle a man with her legs. Pole dancing is a gymnastic sport and not as easy as some might think.




Unusual and amusing “Do no disturb” signs:

http://catchrandom.blogspot.com/2010/12/unusual-hotel-do-not-disturb-signs.html

Sophie Loren during her best years.

www.life.com/gallery/60011/sophia-loren-at-her-sexiest?iid=legendsofthescreen#index


This next one isn't my kind of music but I have viewers with all types of taste so I'm sure some of you will enjoy it. Nicole is one of the Pussycat Dolls. Not sure if they've broke up or if she just does some work on her own as well.

Nicole Scherzinger- Whatever You Like

2 comments: