Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter And Some Silly Pictures

People celebrate the holidays in many ways. This fellow does it in the buff. He forgot his cotton tail.



I always wondered how Easter eggs were made.





Here's a funny picture making fun of Kermit the Frog. With the new Muppet movie we knew we would see a few of these.



Poor Ken, not only do they dress him in ridiculous clothes they didn't even give the poor guy a penis.









I hate when that happens.




This is what happens when you date a woman who knits. 





For those of you watching your calories... 


Can't even give a friend a hug without people getting all uptight. It's still funny.




Now there is a clever paint job.


I'm thinking this must be photoshopped. That doesn't even look right.





In case you are wanting to work on your dance moves or you just like watching girls work on their dance moves here’s a video for you. I swear I though the girl on the right was a boy at first until I took a closer look and realized she had breasts. Her moves and clothing look very manly, in my opinion.





This video is an advertisement for a chair but is quite provocative at least in American standards. In case you are wondering, it is in English. 





No comments:

Post a Comment