Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Is In The Air Some Videos To Share

That's the closest you'll get to poetry from me. It's national poetry month in case you didn't know.

I'm enjoying the warm weather, the flowers are in bloom and it's warm enough for streaking. Not that I'll be doing any of that you understand but it is warm enough for such behavior if some of y'all feel so inclined.


While looking for videos for a serious management tips article I found a few great ones that are not appropriate for the general audience. This one is so great, I was literally laughing out loud. I know I sometimes post lol when I’m really just smiling but this one is darn funny.









In case you are wanting to work on your dance moves or you just like watching girls who work on their dance moves here’s a video for you. I swear I though the girl on the right was a boy at first until I took a closer look and realized she had breasts. Her moves and clothing look very manly, in my opinion.





This video is an advertisement for a chair but is quite provocative at least in American standards.




This one is just titillating but again not quite what my conservative readers would want to see so I saved it for y’all.






No comments:

Post a Comment