Monday, January 9, 2012

Argentina Dancing With The Stars

This may not last long it's been removed a few times on YouTube already so I'm posting it all by it's lonesome. This the hottest thing I've seen in quite some time, somewhere between a striptease and dirty dancing. The MC's reaction is funny. I don't speak the language so I'm not sure if he is appalled, turned on or both.

Personally, I wish it would have been longer. Maybe they have time constraints and only have a short amount of time.

Some critics are saying they aren't really dancing and they don't have talent; simply using sex to get attention. Dancing is a form of art and it's been my experience that everyone has their own opinion and taste where art is concerned.

In case it's removed, put in a search for Argentina Dancing With The Stars and you shouldn't have a problem finding it again. You won't see anything like that here in America unless it's a wardrobe malfunction.


No comments:

Post a Comment