Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fun Sexy Pictures To Make You Smile

I did some changes to the background. Red is my signature color but was a bit hard on the eyes so I'm giving this one a try.

We have balls and bras for our cars and now a thong. Hopefully they don't have to get in the trunk very often.


She waited a bit too long to do laundry. I like how the guy sitting next to her acts like it's normal for a girl to be doing the wash in the nude.



Don't you know kids are having fun with this one. You have to look at it closely to realize what it is supposed to say.



I love this one. People should be allowed to be original but when you are a bit too original you should expect to be stared at.



I love Spiderman. :o)







Here's something you don't see everyday.



All studs fall asleep after performing.


Might want to bring hand sanitizer for this ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment