Friday, January 20, 2012

Dirty Mind, Woman With Two Vaginas and Mrs. Brown's Boys

My dirty mind:

Sometimes I read something and my mind wanders to innuendos that make me feel ashamed but then I eat a piece of chocolate and feel better.

The other day someone left this quote on their twitter timeline trying to be helpful to the masses:

"Take just 10 minutes each morning to tune into your desires, and you will tap into a wonderful day."

And my naughty brain was thinking, “Yeah, just this morning I tuned into my desires right after I changed the batteries.”

At least I didn’t post that as my update, somehow I don’t think everyone would find that as amusing as I did.

A little joke I heard:

A cat & a rooster walked on a bridge. The cat fell in the water & the rooster laughed. Moral of the story? A wet pussy makes a happy cock!

Products with sexual sounding names:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/17/sexual-product-names-photos_n_1205649.html#s607775&title=Squeezy_Buns

Here’s an interesting story about a woman that has two vaginas and two uteruses. It only happens one in 3,000 women. I had no idea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2085255/Hazel-Jones-I-lost-virginity-twice-I-TWO-vaginas.html


A Scotland news story recently aired with a naked woman bouncing up and down in what appears to be a sex scene on the monitor in the upper right hand corner. They have television screens across the back with various shows that are airing on other channels and this one just happens to have naked people. Oops.



You can read the story here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088740/Shameless-sex-scene-plays-background-STVs-Scotland-Tonight-news-show.html?ito=feeds-newsxml


Tenga egg




Fun idea to imprint your lover with sexy sayings. I wouldn’t be able to sleep on these sheets. I have Princess and the Pea Syndrome (Fibromyalgia).

http://collabcubed.com/2012/01/20/rise-sigh-sheets-martina-carpelan/


This one had me laughing so hard I was crying. I need to watch this show more often.

Mrs. Brown’s Boys:





Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand- Let Me Think About It

No comments:

Post a Comment